Sorare offers users choices of how they fund their wallet.
- Ramp: Video tutorial and Help Center article on funding your Sorare account via Ramp
- MoonPay: Help Center article on funding your Sorare account via MoonPay
- MetaMask: Help Center article on funding your Sorare account via MetaMask
- Coinbase: Help Center article on funding your Sorare account via Coinbase
- Trust Wallet: Help Center article on funding your Sorare account via Trust Wallet
The fastest way: The fastest way (five minutes) is to use one of our partners Ramp or Moonpay or to fund your Sorare wallet with dollars ($), euros (€), pounds (£), or ETH. In the United States, MoonPay (and Ramp) are not available in Louisiana or New York.
Longer process but it will help you understand more about blockchain technology: You can also create an Ethereum wallet, fund it with ETH, and connect your wallet to Sorare. This process takes longer but will help you understand more about how blockchain technology works.
*Please note that you can only deposit funds through the ERC-20 network.
- Setup a wallet: For browsers, we recommend MetaMask browser extension. You can install it as a plugin for Chrome or Firefox. Video tutorial for MetaMask wallets. For mobile, we recommend installing Coinbase Wallet, available for Apple and Android.
- Fund your wallet: To fund your wallet, buy ETH and send it to your wallet; to buy ETH, we recommend Coinbase to get started.
- Connect your wallet to Sorare: Oncee your wallet is funded with ETH, connect your wallet to Sorare and transfer the funds from your wallet to Sorare.
If you have other questions on funding your Sorare wallet, please send a message to Sorare Support.
Article is closed for comments.