Fraudsters set up scam customer support emails and social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Discord, etc) for a variety of companies in different industries, including Sorare. These scammers are clever and are skilled in making false claims to deceive their target in providing sensitive information that can be used for fraud purposes or hacking.
- Please note that Sorare or members of the Sorare Team will never send direct messages offering giveaways through social media or Discord. Please do not click links that you receive in your DM from spam accounts pretending to be associated with Sorare. Furthermore, the Sorare team will not reach out to you in Discord DM to assist you, we always redirect users to the Help Center.
- Never give out your 2FA security codes or passwords. Sorare employees will never ask you to share sensitive credentials.
- Never send cryptocurrency or Sorare Cards to external addresses on behalf of alleged support agents. Sorare employees will never ask you to send cryptocurrency to external addresses.
When in doubt, verify it directly with us and submit a ticket.
What do I do if a scammer already has my info?
- Change your password and ensure that your email has not been compromised or changed
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) if you haven't already
- If you see activity that is not yours and you can no longer access your account, attempt a password reset and enable 2FA
- If none of the above work: submit a support ticket
Report tech support scams
If you believe you’ve encountered a tech support scam, please stop all communication and submit a ticket with screenshots (PNG, JPG), and include as much information as possible. Only contact Sorare using the official Help Center and submit a ticket request form. Thank you for helping Sorare be a safer place!