If you were not expecting to receive a device confirmation email, this means that someone was able to log into your account by using your password.
Immediately do the following steps to help ensure the security of your Sorare account:
- Change your passwords
- Change your password for your Sorare account and your email account. You should use passwords that are new and unrelated to other passwords you’ve previously used.
- Enable 2-factor authorization (2FA)
- Download an authenticator app - e.g. Google Authenticator (iOS, Android)
- Link your Sorare account
- To link your Sorare account, go to Settings and click on Security
- You will see a QR code ('Scan this barcode with your app')
- Open your authenticator app and add a new account (for Google Authenticator, click on the "+" symbol at the bottom-right of the app)
- Scan the Sorare QR code with your authenticator app
- Sorare will be added to your authenticator app and you'll see a six-digit (6) code
- Enter these six (6) digits under the QR card on Sorare