There are three different types of Capped Competitions: Capped 220, Capped 240, and Capped 270. The Capped Competitions includes players from all leagues and clubs. Managers must build their five (5) player lineup within a points cap, which is based on a player’s last-15 (L15) average score.
- A 220-point cap for the team budget
- Up to one (1) card of the lower scarcity is allowed in your lineup
- There is no XP or Captain Bonuses in this competition.
- Managers can select up to one (1) Drafted Common Card even if that card has been selected for other competitions.
- A 240-point cap for the team budget.
- No mixing of scarcities in the Limited, Rare and Super Rare Capped 240 Modes. One (1) Super Rare allowed in the Unique Capped Mode.
- There is no XP or Captain Bonuses.
- Managers can win cards from the higher scarcity or ETH Thresholds.
- A 270-point cap for the team budget
- Both XP and Captain Bonuses apply
Article is closed for comments.