Sorare recommends using a strong, secure, and unique password and two-factor authentication (2FA) to better protect your account. To log into Sorare using 2FA, you will need your Sorare password and a 2FA code provided by a third-party authenticator application - e.g. Google Authenticator (iOS, Android) but there are also other 2FA authenticators available.
To enable 2FA:
- Download an authenticator app
- Link your Sorare account
- To link your Sorare account, go to Settings and click on Security
- You will see a QR code ('Scan this barcode with your app')
- Open your authenticator app and add a new account (for Google Authenticator, click on the "+" symbol at the bottom-right of the app
- Scan the Sorare QR code with your authenticator app
- Sorare will be added to your authenticator app and you'll see a six-digit (6) code
- Enter these six (6) digits under the QR card on Sorare
After enabling 2FA, you will see a series of recovery codes that allow you to log in if you ever have a problem with your phone or lose your phone. These are unique, one-time codes. Keep them somewhere safe. If you ever have a problem with 2FA or want to deactivate it, please submit a ticket.