Logging into your friend’s account is not prohibited to help them, but it could accidentally trigger our fraud detection, resulting in a temporary suspension of the account.
- Multi-accounting is strictly forbidden and can result in a permanent ban from the game
- Managers cannot own or control more than one Sorare account
- Only a natural person can create an account
- Partnerships, joint ventures, and/or corporate accounts are prohibited
- You cannot act in coordination with another individual, group of individuals and/or a company
Fraud detection: Sorare fraud detection flags accounts that have received a significant percentage of their gallery (cards) for a significantly lower value than their average market value. We have put this in place to detect possible multi-accounting from users who are pooling cards together to gain an unfair competitive advantage. We do not define 'significantly' because we want to protect our community from users who may try to abuse the system.
Consequences: If accounts are suspected of breaking the rules, they will be notified and suspended from competition for 15 days. We will communicate with the user, and give the user an opportunity to communicate with Sorare. If after 15 days the account is still not in compliance, we may ban the account and associated accounts indefinitely.
You can find more about our rules in our Terms & Conditions here.