After updating your password, your wallet will be temporarily locked for security reasons.
We do this to protect you. Before completing your password reset, you will need to wait for our recovery email or SMS. You can have your recovery key sent to the email connected to your Sorare account, recovery email, or phone number. Sometimes they end up in your spam folder in your emails (if you can't find it, search for 'Recover your Sorare wallet'). Once you have your recovery key you'll be able to unlock your wallet.
Here's how to add a recovery email.
You will have to follow these steps in the Sorare Wallet Recovery email:
- Select a method to have your recovery key sent to you (primary email, recovery email, or phone number)
- Copy the recovery key you will find in the email or SMS
- Paste your recovery key and enter your password on the wallet recovery page
Important: Your wallet password is the same as the password as your Sorare account. If you lost or forgot your wallet password, you can reset it easily by resetting your Sorare password:
- Go to Sorare Sign In
- Click on Password forgotten
- Enter the email associated with your account
- Check your email an email from Sorare
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password
Also, we recommend using two-factor authentication (2FA) to make your account more secure. You can turn on 2FA by visiting your account settings.