After updating your password, your wallet will be temporarily locked for security reasons.
We do this to protect you. Before completing your password reset, you will need to wait for our recovery email, which may take up to one (1) day to receive. Sometimes they end up in your spam folder (if you can't find it, search for 'Sorare Wallet Recovery'). Once you have your recovery key you'll be able to unlock your wallet.
You will have to follow these steps in the Sorare Wallet Recovery email:
- Copy the recovery key you will find in the email
- Click on the recovery link in the email
- Paste your recovery key on the page you opened when you clicked on the link
Important: Your wallet password is the same as the password as your Sorare account. If you lost or forgot your wallet password, you can reset it easily by resetting your Sorare password:
- Go to Sorare Sign In
- Click on Password forgotten
- Enter the email associated with your account
- Check your email an email from Sorare
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password
Also, we recommend using two-factor authentication (2FA) to make your account more secure. You can turn on 2FA by visiting your account settings.