Card bonuses are an important part of our global fantasy game and mastering their potential can be a valuable strategy to help you climb the Divisions.
There are three types of bonuses for Sorare Football Cards:
- Captain: 20% (For each team you submit, you will need to select a captain)
- Level Bonus: depends on the XP your card has earned and its rarity
- New Season Bonus (NSP): 5%
Details about the bonuses:
- A player card will have the 5% NSB bonus until the cards for the next season are created for that player
- If we do not create cards for this player for his next football season, the player will keep his NSB for the upcoming season; after this season, if we still have not created new season cards for this player, the 5% bonus expires (basically, you get an additional season of NSB before it expires)
- Similarly, if the player moves to a team that is not one of our partners, all cards of this player will keep their 5% bonus for the upcoming season, then it will expire at the start of the next season
- Bonuses are locked when teams are submitted; for example, in a single Game Week, the following scenario is possible:
- Sorare Manager A submits and confirms a team with Player X who has a 5% NSB
- Before the start of the Game Week, new season cards are launched for Player X and the existing cards of this player lose their 5% bonus
- Sorare Manager A would still receive 5% NSB for Player X for this Game Week because his team was submitted and confirmed before the launch of the new cards for Player X
- Sorare Manager B submits and confirms a team with Player X (from the previous season) but not before the launch of the new season cards for Player X
- Sorare Manager B would not receive 5% NSB for Player X
Learn more about how XP works here.