Player Score (PS)
Sorare player scores (PS) are calculated based on the actual performances of the players during matches. The Sorare player score ranges from 0 to 100.
On a player's page, you will see:
- The player's five (5) most recent scores
- The player's average score for his five (5) most recent matches
- The player's average score for his fifteen (15) most recent matches
Please note that the average score excludes matches where a player did not play (DNP).
To calculate a player score, we use the following formula:
Player Score = Decisive Score (DS) + All-Around Score (AAS) [or + zero if the AAS is negative]
- The Decisive Score totals the statistics that have a direct impact on a match (for example, goal, decisive pass, red card)
- The All-Around Score totals the statistics during a match that are less obvious to follow but are valuable for evaluating a player's overall performance and his impact on a match
- The maximum Player Score is 100
- The minimum Player Score is 0
- If a player has two matches in a week, only one match will be counted for the score
The Decisive Score:
The decisive scores follow a player's key contributions during a match. Players start at level 0 (35 points for a starter and 25 points for a substitute).
Each positive impact statistic improves the player's score level; each negative impact statistic lowers the player's score to the previous level.
Levels above 0 result in a guaranteed minimum score, regardless of the All-Around Score
Levels below 0 result in a score that can be impacted by a negative All-Around Score
Example: A player with 2 goals, 1 assist and a red card will end up at level 2 (70 points).
Example: A player who concedes 1 penalty and receives a red card will end up at level -1 (15 points)
The Decisive Score is calculated using the following table:
The All-Around Score takes into account secondary statistics that are more difficult to track during a live match. We use these statistics because we believe they offer, along with the Decisive Scores, a more accurate overall assessment of a player's impact on a match. The All-Around Score is currently calculated using the table below.
*Please note that points for Clean Sheet apply if the player spends at least 60 minutes on the field.
*Open the image above in a new tab to enlarge the image