The bonus of your player card consists of 3 parts:
- Season Bonus: 5% if the card is from the current season
- Level Bonus: depends on the XP your card has earned and its rarity.
- Captain: 0%, 20%, or 50% (depending on the competition you are participating in)
Reminder of the new season bonus rules:
- A player card will have the New Season Bonus of 5% (NSB) until the cards for the next season are minted for this player.
- If we do not mint cards for this player in the next season, the player will always keep his NSB bonus for this season.
- The bonus is lost anyway after 2 seasons:
# If a player card is the edition of the last season of this card, it has a bonus
# If a player has not received a new season edition after two seasons, the card loses its bonus
The current season is 2022, the previous season is 2021, so 2020 no longer has a bonus.
- Similarly, if the player moves to a club that is not one of our partners, all cards for this player will keep their 5% bonus for one more season.
Note that for special weekly competitions, only the Collection bonus and the Captain bonus (50% for this competition) count. The bonus on your cards may be different from what they show in your team. This could be caused by the fact that the match they play in this given Game Week is part of a different season than the card. For example: if you own a 20-21 card that has the current season bonus active for their main league, but they play in the 21-22 edition of another tournament (like the Champions League), their current season bonus will not count in this Game Week.
If you think the error is caused by something else, send a message to our support so we can review it 🥸!