We have Global and Regional League structures for football fans all over the world. Each league is defined by scarcity (Common, Limited, Rare, Super Rare and Unique).
Here is what you will need to be able to take part in each division:
*D5 can only be played with Limited cards.
If you want to navigate between leagues and divisions, here is how:
➡️ 1. From the main page, click on “PLAY”
➡️ 2. On the play page, you will have access to all the open leagues. You can sort leagues using the tabs (Common, Limited, Rare, Super Rare, Unique and Mix.).
➡️ 3. For instance, when you click on All Star, you can enter a team for this league.
Then it’s up to you to submit a team, good luck manager 😀
To give you more explanations on our leagues and divisions, we have 3 main league structures where you can compete for great rewards every week:
The Global Structure:
- All Star League: Our All-Star League contains 5 Divisions in which you can play cards with players from any combination of leagues and during international breaks.
- Under 23 League: Our Under 23 League contains 5 Divisions in which you can only use players that are 23 or under as of July 1st of the previous year.
- The Casual League: Our Free-To-Play Rookie League where New Managers can play for an unlimited amount of entries with common cards and up to two rare cards.
The Regional Structures:
- Champion Europe: Our Champion Europe League contains 5 Divisions. Entry is limited to players representing teams in the top 5 European football leagues: Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga & Ligue 1.
- Champion America: Our Champion America League contains 5 Divisions. Entry is limited to players representing teams in the American leagues we cover: MLS, Superliga Argentina, Liga MX, Colombian Primera A, Brasileiro Serie A & Peruvian Primera División
- Champion Asia: Our Champion Asia League contains 5 Divisions. Entry is limited to players representing teams in the Asian leagues we cover: J.League, K League & Chinese Super League.
- Challenger Europe: Our Challenger Europe League contains 5 Divisions. Entry is limited to players representing teams from clubs we cover outside the top 5 European leagues we cover: Portuguese Liga, Russian Premier League, Eredivisie, Belgium Pro League, Scottish Premiership, Turkish SuperLig, Danish Superliga & English Championship.
The Mix Structures:
- Training League: Our Training League in which you can play with any combination of cards (Unique, Super Rare, Rare and Common) to gain XP.
- Special Events: Our Weekly Challenges can be played with any combination of cards (Unique, Super Rare and Rare) - Must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Challenge.
- The 5 Divisions in each League structure have entry criteria based on card eligibility. This will help ensure managers of similar strengths compete closely together. Good luck!
- You must own all players selected at the game week deadline. Once the deadline has passed, you are safe to sell any selected player(s) as their score will still count.