Sorare is a global fantasy football (soccer) game, also known as SO5, featuring more than 245 football clubs from around the world and more than 40 football leagues. What makes Sorare unique is that you have the opportunity to play with NFT cards.
- Collect officially licensed digital cards, featuring the world's best football players and prospects
- Build five-player (5) lineups from the cards in your collection, including one (1) goalkeeper, one (1) defender, one (1) midfielder, one (1) forward, and one (1) extra player
- Enter your lineups into a variety of competitions, each lasting 3-4 days
- Scoring is based on the real-life performance of the players in your lineup
- With every competition, your players earn more XP, making them more powerful
- Compete with players on global leaderboards for cash prizes and NFT rewards
- Buy, sell, trade, and collect your cards with complete freedom
- Visit the Sorare Market to build your collection and compete with other players
NFTs have provable scarcity (fixed and limited supply), provenance, true ownership, and complete freedom of movement, thanks to blockchain technology. Your Sorare cards are truly yours. With an NFT from Sorare, you can use it in Sorare competitions, keep it as a collectible, transfer it to another platform, sell it, trade it, play it in another game, create your own game where you can use it, etc.
In traditional digital games, you collect and use in-game items but you don't own them. With NFTs, you actually own your digital items, similar to how you own things in the physical world.
Build your collection and compete with other players.