Starting from Tuesday, Dec 26, 2023, Managers can assemble team collections around specific seasons and rarities, and earn a Collection Score for each collection album based on the team they compose. Collection Scores are determined by the Card's serial number, design edition, acquisition method, and collection duration.
Collection Scores provide Managers with a Collection Bonus for all player cards of that team and season submitted in your collection album (in addition to all other bonuses).
Here are the rules:
1. Each licensed team will have one (1) collection per season and rarity (except for Common Cards, which are not eligible)
2. The team collection eligibility for each card is defined by the team logo on a player's card; for example, if a player card in your collection album changes teams, the player card (with the old team logo) will only apply to the previous collection, not a collection featuring the new team.
3. Each card will have a collection score, based on the following criteria:
4. If a card has been listed, transferred, or included in a trade offer in the last 90 days, it will not get the 10 points indicated in the matrix.
5. Cards listed or included in trade offers will not receive a Collection Score. Collection Scores for cards restart when a player is removed from the list or removed from a trade.
6. Each album will have a total Collection Score based on the player cards in that album
7. There is a maximum of one player card per album. Player duplicates are not allowed in albums. If you have more than one eligible player card for the same collection, the card with the highest collection score will count towards your total score.
8. Each player card contributing to the Collection Score will receive a Collection Bonus, based on the Collection Score of the album
9. The Collection Bonus - an additional score bonus on a player's in-game score -
We look forward to seeing the collections you will compose!